Its the second meal on the list with prawns. Why not, they are healthy and versatile. As Bubba only knows:
“You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey’s uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There’s pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich”
So back to creating a healthy recipe ideal for a light lunch at the Office.
We are going to listen to Bubba’s advice and Boil it.
Shirt and Tie Fitness presents: Green Beans and Prawn (Shrimp) Mashup:
What You Will Need:
Just 2 Utensils:
- Storage/ Tupperware
- Frying Pan
- Chopping Board
- Vegetable Knife
- Cheese Grater
- 100-300grams of Prawns.
- 300-600grams of Green Beans
- 25grams of Grass Fed Butter/Coconut Oil
- Spices (Best = Paprika, Chilli Powder), Salt, Pepper to taste
- Chopped Tomatoes/Tomato Passata (If you want a sauce)
- 20-40 grams of Cheese – Cheddar/ Parmigiano Reggiano work best when grated.
- Bring Water to boil in a saucepan, add the Green Beans.
- Once Green beans are finely cooked, add Prawns and boil for a further 5 minutes
- Drain off, mix together and add to serving dish/tupperware container.
- Place one teaspoon of coconut oil in a large frying pan, simmer gently. Keep the heat low.
- Whilst the oil is melting, slice mushrooms/onions and prepare optional extras
- Add the sliced mushrooms/onions to the pan.
- Stir fry for 10 minutes on a low heat until the pepper or optional extras are cooked through and brown off.
- Add to Grean Bean and Prawns and mash together prior to serving.
How Long Will It Take To Cook and Prepare
When You Will Cook It:
Evenings, upon arriving home from work.
When You Can Eat It:
To be eaten that evening for dinner or lunch the next day.
- Can be edited to suit taste/preference
- Light, both in consumption and to carry!
- Quick and Easy to Prepare
- Cheap and Nutritious
- Minimal washing up.
Subscribe to Shirt and Tie Fitness: Be Better
Keep up to date on the latest content, here at Shirt and Tie Fitness: Be Better. Subscribe below.