If your looking for a Delicious Chicken and Mushroom Stir Fry, you’ve come to the right place. This Homemade Stir Fry is the very best stir fry recipe we could make.
Its quick to prepare, light and nutritious punching a host of vitamins and minerals.
Shirt and Tie Fitness presents:
The Chicken and Mushroom Stir Fry
What You Will Need:
- Frying Pan
- Vegetable Knife
- Meat Knife
- 2 Chopping Boards: (One for Meat, One for Vegetables)
- Storage/ Tupperware
Chicken and Mushroom Stir Fry Ingredients:
2 will be the magic number:
200 grams of:
- Chicken Breast
- Mushrooms (White Cup/ Button/ Chestnut/ Portobellini/ Shiitake or Oyster)
- Courgette (Zucchini)
- Red/ Green Cabbage. Or both.
- 2 teaspoons of Coconut Oil (10ml/g)
- 2 Peppers. Red/ Yellow/ Green depending on preference.
- 2 Large Onions
- 2 Eggs
- Eggs – Add/Remove
- 20-40 grams of Cheese – Cheddar/ Parmigiano Reggiano work best when grated.
How You Will Cook It
- Thinly slice the raw chicken breast using the meat knife and one of the chopping boards
- Place one teaspoon of coconut oil in a large frying pan, simmer gently. Keep the heat low. Once the oil has melted, add the chicken.
- Whilst the chicken is cooking, prepare the vegetables: slice the Mushrooms, Cabbage, Peppers and dice the Carrots.
- Brown of the chicken until it no longer bears pink.
- Add another teaspoon of coconut oil and add the vegetables.
- Crack 2 Eggs and throw into the pan.
- Stir fry for 5-10 minutes on a low heat until the fry begins to soften.
- Dish up; place in bowl for consumption or in storage/Tupperware.
- Place in fridge if the Chicken and Mushroom Stir Fry is to be eaten later
How Long Will It Take To Cook
When You Will Cook It:
Evenings, upon arriving home from work.
When You Can Eat It:
To be eaten that evening for dinner or lunch the next day.
- Light, both in consumption and to carry!
- Quick and Easy to Prepare
- Cheap and Nutritious
- Minimal washing up.
Each serving provides roughly: 600 kcal, 60 grams protein, 20 grams of carbohydrate, 22g fat
So there you have it, a simple homemade stir fry and one of our recommended dishes for lunch. This delicious chicken and mushroom stir fry is simply the best stir fry recipe for you to enjoy.
Check out our otherRecipes