This one can be eaten:
It will require a Stove and therefore should be prepared at Home.
Shirt and Tie Fitness presents: Banana and Raspberry Protein Sludge!
What You Will Need:
- Potato Masher
- Protein Shaker Cup
- 3 Bananas
- 5 Raspberries
- 1 Scoop of Protein Powder
- 1 Pot Low Fat Greek Yogurt
- Spices ( Cinnamon/Nutmeg)
- Coconut Oil
- Coconut Milk
- Throw fruit into a saucepan and add 300ml of water.
- Bring to boil and mash using a mixer or whisk.
- In a shaker cup add yogurt and protein powder together
- When fruit is bubbling remove from heat and add to shaker cup
- Apply lid and shake.
- Take with you to the Office and enjoy at your leisure!
How Long Will It Take To Cook and Prepare
When You Can Drink It:
At your leisure; great pre/post workout.
Can be consumed when hot – great for winter, or cold, great for summer.
Can also be re-heated in a microwave/placed into a bowl and eaten like a Soup.
- Can be edited to suit taste/preference
- Light, both in consumption and to carry!
- Quick and Easy to Prepare
- Cheap and Nutritious
- Minimal washing up.